Friday, July 10, 2009

BB
5/21/09

cacklepark
textbook case
mine very own mind things
up the rafters, sweeping for (dust) bunnies
have been moted, faced
de-moted: brush the D off your shoulders
knock the dust off your gambol and swagger
and the clods shall be kicked
shit-kicking boots that kick shit
out of ____ out of airs
and rally and rally and rally (now darling)
we'll have tea
time to sup


AW
5/21/09

Bring you now heavy
to the game (here we are) it is here
step here now and please now: this height is for jumping
and for plunge


LB
6/3/09

Extra tenderized by the making of tender
12 long hours garnering, waging, bringing in the D
and loving my fellow man

Make money and repeat, and repeat

Son, we'll turn that gold into hay
and roll in it

All I want is love
legally, tenderly, Jesus is calling

I make money
I'm like the mint
Go on, check my pockets
they're all full with lint

No comments: