1. How's your life?
2. Thanks for participating in the poll.
3. What if the word was "horse" instead?
4. Can you remember the last time you were completely off-base about something you had been so sure of? (Remember, the question is whether you can remember. You can share if you like, and really, I like it when you do, but that's up to you.)
5. It's going to be okay. Whatever it is, probably-maybe.
6. Something pertinent.
2. Yeah, you know, no skin off my nose.
3. You first, and I'm not so sure about your grammar there.
4. Oh sure, but Lindsey, lay off, okay?